AMP 米6体育直播nba: How to Implement & Optimize Accelerated Mobile Pages
In the last years I’ve had the opportunity to help a few clients across from different industries to validate and optimize their Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) implementation from an 米6体育直播nba perspective, which I’ve had the chance to share in a few search marketing events, before like Brighton米6体育直播nba, Pubcon Las Vegas, SMX East, and SearchCamp (which is an updated version of the previous ones).
In these presentations I focused going through the different criteria to take into consideration when assessing to implement AMP (site speed issues that can’t be improved, Google’s carrousel inclusion) as well as highlighted on do’s and dont’s to avoid 米6体育直播nba related issues.
Here’s a summary of the different aspects to take into consideration to do 米6体育直播nba for AMP I did with a recent Crawling Monday’s edition about AMP 米6体育直播nba :
I also had the opportunity to speak at the AMPConf in Amsterdam , where I addressed the most common challenges during the development process to effectively optimize AMP for search by following different optimization stages by:
- Assessing the AMP usage vs. your own speed needs, capacity and expectations
- Validating your AMP implementation before and after launch prioritizing critical issues
- Monitoring your AMP visibility impact to prioritize your efforts along the process
Check this out in the slides:
As well as the video of my session:
Barry Adams did a very complete coverage from the AMPConf highlighting also the most important announcements as well as other presentations, as well as the potential search related impact.
Here’s a list of some AMP Optimization resources I’ve shared in the different presentations I’ve given:
- Supported components
- Functionalities examples
- Validation errors
- Most common AMP implementation errors by SEMrush
- AMP Content Parity Update
- Best practices when disabling AMP
AMP 米6体育直播nba Validation
- The AMP Project
- Google’s AMP Test
- Chrome’s AMP validator extension
- 米6体育直播nba crawlers supporting AMP: Deepcrawl , Sitebulb , Botify